A bit sentimental moment today… I am writing the last Boston story post containing some story totals and a save file link.
Download Boston story save
The best Boston story posts
- Season 11. The start I do like
- Season 10. Transfers before the 10th season
- Season 9. Surprise from defence
- Season 9. Squad revolution before the 9th season
- Season 8. My Premier League tactics
- Season 7. Bostom promoted to the Premier League!
- Season 6. In one position from playoffs…
- Season 5. Debut Championship season is over
- Season 5. Squad analysis before Championship
- Season 4. League 1 roller-coaster continues
- Season 3. Problem season finish with happy end
- Season 2. Title won by goal difference
- Season 2. My initial tactics
- Season 1. Boston has won Blue Square North league
- Season 1. This is how my Boston started the season…
- Season 1. Boston United in Football Manager 2011
Board and fan confidence in the end
Progressing every year… Season 9 was somewhat spoiled due to my rush and going on holiday.
My manager’s profile
Now I claim that my FM 2011 story is completed. It’s time for new story that will start in Football Manager 2012. As you remember Queens Park Rangers got a victory in FM 2012 poll. So I will start the story when Football Manager 2012 release comes out officially.