Dear blog readers,
Since my Facepack post, part of you has been permanently asking about similar logo pack. I thought it would be a good idea to create a distinct article describing how to download and install the best FM 2014 logos.
FM 2014 Logos I Use
The logo pack used by me is created by SortItOutsi team. They continue their essential work providing the best graphics in the Web. That’s why I don’t even consider any other competing packs of logos. Metallic logos are really the best in mind. There are over beautiful 26000 club logos. Moreover, the logo pack includes over 1000 logos of competitions.
How to install FM 2014 LogosInstallation steps look in the following way:
- Download FM 2014 logo pack file.
- Unpack the download archive file via WinZip, 7-Zip, or WinRar ignoring warning messages. I would advise to use 7-Zip.
- Move files from archive into “Graphics” subfolder of your Football Manager data folder. Here is the path you need for that:
- My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/Graphics
- If you don’t see Graphics subfolder, just create it manually.
- Go to FM 2014 Preferences –> Interface.
- Disable “Use caching to decrease page loading times” setting.
- Enable “Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences” setting.
In case if you face any problems, you can either write me back here in the comments below or better tell your problem to the SortItOutsi team directly at the official help and support forum.
So just download Football Manager 2014 Logos. They beautify the game and you should get get more pleasure from FM 2014 having them installed at your PC.
Excited to blog for you,