The new staff role added to Football Manager 2013 arose the highest interest after the game’s release. A director of football can be responsible for the following actions:
- Assign scouts;
- Bring youth players into the club;
- Hire or sack staff;
- Work over club transfers and loans using three lists: Transfers Targets, Unwanted List, Development List.
As for me the last one seems really valuable action set. Now I’d like to share my thoughts about the most significant attributes for a director of football.
Important Attributes for Director of Football
- Judging Player Ability + Judging Player Potential influence a key ability to find new players for your team. I would also pay your attention to Scouting Knowledge. It should cover as many countries as possible.
- Motivating + Determination are very important when it’s coming up to any transfer negotiation. Director of Football with high values of these attributes will be more effective working with Transfer Targets, Unwanted List, Development List.
- Adaptability should be high if your Director of Football is from another country.
Best Inexpensive FM 2013 Directors of Football
I decided to enumerate free or inexpensive directors of football in Football Manager. If you don’t manage a grand club, then it’s more realistic that you sign one of them.
|Alan Hill||England||Nottingham Forest||1.2K|
|Patrick Rampillon||France||Stade Rennais||4.3K|
|Ralf Rangnick||Germany||RB Leipzig||5.5K|
Hope you liked my list of FM 13 directors of football and enjoyed reading the post generally. Feel free to ask my anything about directors of football or other staff in the comments.
Excited to blog for you,
P.S. If you do like the post, support it via Like, +1, Tweet buttons on the bottom bar.