If you play FM 13, I strongly advise to download Football Manager 2013 Logos. It will make you game more pretty.
Share the logos with your friends
1. Metallic Logo Pack
It’s my favourite Football Manager 2012 logos from Sortitoutsi community. I am using it in my Q.P.R. game.
2. B'Logos Club Megapack
Nicely styled logos that will fit into any skin hosted on FM-Base.co.uk.
Forum where you can information about the logo pack: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=6026
How to install Football Manager 2012 logos?
- Unpack downloaded archive file with logos.
- Move its unpacked files to folder “graphics\logos” subfolder of Football Manager 2012 “user data” folder (if “graphics” folder doesn’t exist then create it manually).
- Your FM 2012 preferences (Display & Sound section) must have the following settings with these values:
- Use Skin Cache = OffAn example explaining folder location:
- Always Reload Skin on Confirm = On
After all I have a folder "C:\Users\Rayden\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\graphics\logos".
This is where unpacked folder with logos will be located. ‘Rayden’ is my username in Windows 7.
Hope you will like these FM 2012 logo packs!